The Melexis US2881 is a bipolar Hall-effect switch designed in mixed signal CMOS technology.
The device integrates a voltage regulator, Hall sensor with dynamic offset cancellation system, Schmitt trigger and an open-drain output driver, all in a single package.
Thanks to its wide operating voltage range and extended choice of temperature range, it is suitable for use in automotive and consumer applications.
The device is delivered in a Thin Small Outline Transistor (TSOT) for surface mount process and in a Plastic Single In Line (TO-92 flat) for throughhole
Both 3-lead packages are RoHS compliant.
Features and Benefits
- Wide operating voltage range from 3.5V to 24V
- Very high magnetic sensitivity
- CMOS technology
- Chopper-stabilized amplifier stage
- Low current consumption
- Open drain output
- Thin SOT23 3L and flat TO-92 3L
both RoHS Compliant packages
- Automotive, Consumer and Industrial
- Solid-state switch
- Brushless DC motor commutation
- Speed detection
- Linear position detection
- Angular position detection
- Proximity detection
Part No. Temperature Code Package Code
US2881 E (-40°C to 85°C) SE (TSOT-3L)
US2881 E (-40°C to 85°C) UA (TO-92)
US2881 L (-40°C to 150°C) SE (TSOT-3L)
US2881 L (-40°C to 150°C) UA (TO-92)